Friday, June 4, 2010

A few days home and off again


“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and right doing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”


       This is going to be short. I am between meditation retreats and am leaving for the second one in an hour or so.
       I have been in Maui with Ram Dass on a Sacred pilgrimage. I can not do justice  to all that transpired in the little time that I have here. It was another step in my sadhana(spiritual path) that I am processing into my neural network.
       I am off to a ten day meditation retreat to practice Shamatha , my preferred form of meditation.  It is being held in southern Az with a man named Culadasa. I have met him in Tucson and like what I heard so I will see.

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking 'bout Ol' Uncle Fred! I was hoping all was well...

    Back from Maui? Woweee!! (Tough gig!) We were in the Islands in Mid-May our own selves, actually!

    Thanks for the photos--looks like a happy group. (And thanks for not wearing one of those little black band-aids like your buddy, there!) :-)

    ReplyDelete