Saturday, June 26, 2010

Coming back to earth

Tonight I took the pink pill given by the TIbetan Doctor to help clean the liver . THis pill and nothing else. THe idea is to take the pill between 12-5 am  and then eat raw food for the rest of the day.  I have to get up several times a night anyway so the opportunity to take a pill and that time was no intrusion. The pink pill is a number of herbs wrapped in a tiny pink cloth. I took it up and promptly dropped it on to a pink and blue rug. It took a minute of two to find it. After offering to the guru, unwrapping , and chewing I swallowed and awaited the results. While awaiting I went out on the balcony to look at the moon an to my surprise I saw what was in the first picture. Fascinated with all thoughts of sleep vanished I took pictures for the rest of the night and on into morning.

The pill had the possibility of  being very strong on the emotional system but the day passed and nothing presented itself in such a way as to put me into despair or dismay.
THe purpose of the pill is to expedite the cleansing of the liver to help it rid the toxic chemicals that building in it from the drugs that are being given to the body. 
       First spent the morning making veggies for stir-frying. My diet is rather restricted lots of beans rice bitter veggies i.e. dandelion greens,kale,chicory arugula etc turnips only almonds for nuts tofu etc. 
       It is like being diabetic and then having all of the really tasty sweet anything taken off of the menu on top of it. As I share with friends about recipes that should improve.
       Talked to the Prima Amiga today. Life being what it is the wheel of dharma has been turned and we are back together or at least going to spend some time together. The moments that started with the consort have been transcended and to my amazement and delight have transformed into a fast friendship. I enjoy her company and am deeply indebted to her for her kindness ,love and guidance. I am also  clear as to what the boundaries that I wish to set with the relationship . THe consort has taken my guru for her own and transfered to him the title of husband. She and I understand each other very intimately , lovingly , and with respect and admiration. I cherish our friendship.
               I wish however to spend my life with the Prima Amiga . That friendship needs attention. It was strained over the last month . It has a lot that needs to be understood between us but the process of doing so is fun and has a solidity to it  . 

1 comment:

  1. How extremely awesomely cool that you got to see (and photograph!) the lunar eclipse! And almost a visual metaphor for your relationship with the Prima Amiga (love that term for her!). Eroding and returning...

    ReplyDelete