Thursday, September 2, 2010

getting back to writing

It has been a long time since I have written and each day that I do not write more happens and I feel that I have fallen farther behind and don't want to write. So let me try to do this piece by piece .
    I am going to be posting pictures of what I have been doing as they arrive from relatives and friends. In the hope having a picture be worth a thousand words I am gong to post a lot of pictures. I will caption them and then move on.
     A word about the bodies health. It continues without any pain that seems extraordinary for its age.  The need for stronger glasses to read with after being checked out by an optometrist does not seem unusual.  A desire to sleep more and not be as active in the intense heat of an Arizona summer all seem standard. My prima amiga is concerned about my lungs however the last time we were together I pushed her up a mountain at a much faster rate than she would have walked by herself so her concern does not seem to justified.
       The tests I did by so many doctors show improvement in the physical status of the body.  I continue to learn how to improve on many different fronts since the philosophy of doing so is to treat my entire existence as and integral whole rather that treat body parts as things to fix.
       The plans that I have now will be explored in future blogs. What I am doing now is getting back into being used to the idea of writing about this stuff.

1 comment:

  1. You're back!! Yaaaaaaay! We missed ya! Sounds like yer doon well... Another Yaaaaay!

    ReplyDelete