Sunday, July 11, 2010

Transitions of living



As you remember I was dissolving a relationship with the consort and strengthening one with Prima Amiga. After I left Maui I went on a ten day meditation retreat and further contemplated my actions since the consort still wished to be involved in being a primary guide to my life. I had a wonderful retreat and upon returning  contacted the consort . We agreed to meet in LA at a TIbetan Doctors office. The doctor she introduced me to. The meeting between us went very well and she has become a devotee of Maharaji( Neem Karoli Baba) . When we parted it was on the best of terms.
I then went to Charlottesville Va where Prima Amiga and I restored the rather fractured  relationship that we had had. We worked laughed and played together to the delight of both of us.
When I returned to Phoenix I found an email from the consort asking if I was going to Virginia in August saying the answer would effect the relationship  . I responded affirmatively and she responded saying that should could no longer help me.
It is for the best. And maharaji has a new devotee.  Strange world that we live in.
I am seeing lots of doctors right now for four month checkups which are doing well. The drugs and heat are tough to deal with but I have weathered an emotional storm that has left me with a solid foundation of a loving relationship that would not have come to this place had the consort not come into my life. It caused Prima Amiga to reevaluate what she wanted , it gave me a chance see what true love looks like . And lead the consort to a guru.
Life is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment