Thursday, May 19, 2011

Not much to say

Lots of things are happening I proceed with the Ipilimamub study not knowing if I am getting the drug or not and things get progressively more complex.
      I physically feel fine but am tired and do not seem to recover as quickly from the day after the administration of the drug. Just being tired. The weather is wonderful here which in Phoenix is saying something for mid May.
  DIscovered my ex sister in law reads this blog. Hi. Don't have a clue as to what she really thinks but she  is a kind person so it probably is not all bad.
     Prima Amiga is in Yucca Valley Ca right now with my car. She is in a training that will teach her of about the suttas of the Buddha and how they apply to the lives that we all lead. That will be interesting  as we get closer together.
     My ambition to teach meditators some of the intricacies of trading the market continues as I have found a way to work with the most important part of the process. Listening to self. The technical analysis skills I have cobbled from other sources and they are accurate and the actual dynamics pushing buttons seems easy enough but getting a sense of what is happening is useful.
       Going to a Vipassana group tonight they are very good people and it is a privilege to join them  we are reading Tara Brachs'  book" Radical Acceptance" . In that Tara is of prima amigas teachers I have been exposed to this a lot through osmosis.
      Still getting the house painted slowly it is being done beautifully by B  when he has spare time. No problem I trade with him so the cost is fairly low and the house is looking great.
       This report is rather disjointed but it is what I can do.
        I intend to be in Virginia for most of June to return for a treatment and then back to Va for July seeing if I can say until early August. Plans , we shall see.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment