Tuesday, March 1, 2011

In the flow

            Time to write again. It is quite amazing to me that I can function be happy and be at peace. Today I went to see the naturopath and he had the latest and best thing that would help. Well I looked at it and can't say I was too impressed about some of the stuff and when I did some research I found it not to be a cure but ancillary. I will talk to the  person that he recommended and see. Thursday will see the primary physician and run this stuff through him.
       I rode my bike over there and back over twenty miles round trip. Did not break a sweat but the high temperature is 74.
         Yesterday went skiing in Flagstaff. Enjoyed several good runs then fell and decided that I needed to be in better shape for this. It was fun and on the slopes I got to talk to an enthusiastic skier about Shinzen Young's teachings he thought them profound I do to.
        Thursday is the big day three doctors appointments.
        Prima AMiga gave her talk to the Vipassana group tonight sounds like it was a success , we talked about the subject ,"what's love got to do with it."
        One of the tibetan pills gives me the feeling of acid I am going to call about that tomorrow.
         These missives seem to not have the depth of longing that I used to have to contend with. I am grateful that what has replaced that is calmness and happiness..

No comments:

Post a Comment