Monday, April 11, 2011

So much to say

              It has been difficult to write this blog recently not because there is nothing to report but because there is so much  to report.
                Since the last full report I have started taking an experimental drug called Ipilimumab which inhibits the immune suppressors in the system . The drug lets the immune system run wild with the expectation that it will deal with the cancer that it has not been recognizing.
                 The result is that some men have had spectacular results from the drug. Since this is a study there is a 2 out three chance that I am getting the drug and an even smaller possibility that it will be effective if I am. However if effective the results are dramatic.
              My ex is going to the doctors meetings with me and has been very helpful I appreciate her presence. Two professionals talking about a subject let an amateur more easily understand what is happening.
                I have concluded my relationship with the naturopath sending him a card thanking him for his contribution and telling him of the team of doctors ,shamans, medical intuitives and other therapists that I am working with.
                 My meditations proceed apace. Becoming the mainstay of everything in my life. The truth that happiness is within is demonstrated to me on a  daily basis. I often feel surrounded by love and compassion and am deeply grateful for all. The truth is that without the diagnosis all of this beauty and joy would be hidden from me and the diagnosis has been the key to what I am finding.
                I continue to have the house painted and cleaned. It is becoming the place that I long ago loved being at the yard is returning to its park like beauty.Things are working that have not done so in a long time and a tranquility has descended upon the residency.
                I wish health, happiness, ease of heart and safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment