Friday, April 22, 2011

Ramdom Thoughts

        A beautiful cool spring day here in Phoenix.  The birds are singing the breeze going through the house keeps the temperature very comfortable and I am glad to be alive and especially feeling so good
         The drug ipilimumab is what is being tested upon me at this time perhaps since it is a drug trial it is impossible to say if the drug is affecting me or if other processes are in play.
          For instance I seem to get very hot lot a hot flash and last night I spent several hours sitting up listening to music because I could not sleep.
          My skin feels a little itchy sometimes but is it unusually so is hard to guess. Itching is one of the side effects of the drug but to what degree?  If there is no  sign then am I getting the drug? Not everyone has signs so don't know.
           I am also continuing to do things that are unusual for me in that I have let go to some holding on that I have  had all of my life. I am getting back into the market and in order to do so and trade as a day trader I need to be able to move in and out of a trade in a matter of minutes . My account is not big enough by the rules to do that and I do not want to  go into the principle to provide for the cash so I am parting with old jewelry that my parents had that means little to me and selling it. It helped raise some money for the project. I have some more stuff to sell but it means letting go of things that I was taught was very important .  THe importance is that I realize that nothing is permanent and just let go.
           I have been doing my nurture positive meditations and then using that for understanding the decision  making . That consists of nurturing  my mind with positives  gladdening the mind. When I have practiced that for an hour or two then I can apply the process of making a decision by focusing the mind on a question using the sense of inner hearing seeing and feeling until I have a degree of affinity about an action. By then turning the thought to the opposite using the same focusing process I have sense of the degree of affinity about the opposite of the first inquiry, One sense is more in harmony with how I feel the other  isn't. Decisions become very easy and relatively quick. The process seems quite rational to me  and it allows for changes to take place quickly since thinking about the process is limited to what the mind can do not what it cannot. Very helpful with the market.
         Also very helpful with the health issues. Doctors give me advise that comes across on both side of a decision. Well meaning and knowledgable is helpful but certainly not decisive and that is what is necessary when making these types of decisions.
           It is a great blessing to me that I can use the meditational background that I have to make those decisions . Thanks
           Other things have started I have a new toy an iphone, it is remarkable and something I have quickly learned I cannot live without. THe prima amiga is going to be getting one in fall when her phone contract runs out and she said she would be use mine and I could get the new one. That is way cool. We also will become part of a family plan which cost us less for both of us.
              Prima Amiga and I are planning how to live together it is going at a comfortable pace for the both of us and  there is a lot of joy in sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment