Thursday, July 18, 2013

Limbo again

           I am again in Limbo a normal place to be for me and those of us on th cutting edge of medical technology. My oncologist has convinced someone in the company that supplies Xofigo that I am eligible for the treatment however my radiologist who must administer the infusion , which takes about a minute  to do,is encountering a different story. There seems to be a difficulty in getting the distributor to understand the payment procedure. I am left again in limbo.
           Xofigo is a radioactive substance whose radioactivity cannot penetrate a sheet of paper but has a lethal effect on cancer cells. I will know more by Tuesday.
          On the more positive side I got my old Mercury Grand Marquis back from the shop and it looks terrific. Looks almost like new. Really happy about it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fred, checking in on you. Sending good thoughts. Judy

    ReplyDelete