Friday, April 2, 2010

Just glowing

                         I am now filled with radiation. Haven been given an injection of a nuclear marker to facilitate the bone scan I was told not to hug small children or get too close to the bellies of pregnant women. After that caveat I was told that the injection is harmless and will dissipate in 24 to 60 hours.  So I am in no danger but I can be dangerous to small children and perhaps lethal to the newly conceived .
                     I wonder if I will glow in the dark. Benignly like a large firefly. However fireflies glow only in their tails. So perhaps if I follow that model I will be able to drop my pants and light up the whole room . Gives a whole new idea to the idea of mooning.
                   Or maybe follow the rudolph the reindeer model and have a glowing nose. THen wherever Istick my nose it will be illuminated.
                   One of my guru buddies said that I was becoming a holy man, with this stuff inside me I may become a man with holes.
                        Maybe I can meditate brighten my heart chakra radioactively and bring the suffering of sentient beings into  a nuclear powered glow of healing.I never realized what delight these images bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment