Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A visit

           My friend K arrives in an hour and we will be spending the next few days together. My aspiration for this visit is establish a strong working  meditational relationship using her skill in mythology to learn how to become an adept at metacognitive understanding . The insights that I have gotten so far in our relationship have been quite profound and I wish to expand upon them and learn even more. It is a great honor to have her visit and though I am a bit nervous about this I am determined to see the depths of  being that can be fathomed with a guru/teacher/friend such as her.  It also should be a lot of fun. I plan to do a lot of meditation as that is what we both are good at and to be around someone who is practicing the same meditation as I am and has comparable skill levels if not even better is a real privilege.

No comments:

Post a Comment