Friday, December 18, 2009

Another Day


Spent last evening doing a meditation that was specifically designed to promote healing. It was from Andrew Weil and Howard Rossman. And was on a CD that I had downloaded and was a gentle meditation that quickly cut the the sense of feeling good and left wonderful sense of well being. It was good during the evening when I awoke and found myself at 2 in the morning unable to sleep I could use the meditation and not review the situation in my mind.

It felt good and am going to be doing more of these meditations . I have ordered his book from the library and look forward to adapting much of what he talks about into my own practice ad this seems the correct path the one with the most heart.

Tomorrow I go in the morning with several people to the Minguyar Rinpoche group to a shamatha meditation talk or conference that I will use to make contact with other who are in the meditation community and learn what there is available locally in the way of support and inquiry into the power of the mind.

Today was a trip into the world laboratory testing. The local lab where my ex-wife was a doctor took sample that a physician in LA proscribed to determine what effect the drugs that I am on have had. Whatever the results are will help determine what the next course of action will be.

Called the LA doctors to find out the state of the insurance and will not know for another 30-45 days.

Another hour on the phone getting my prima amiga a gift from her side of the country so it will make it to her before she leaves for India.

Work out at the gym in the afternoon and will go to a chanting group this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment