Monday, November 16, 2009

A Crisis of Faith


The latest exciting adventure is a healing one that is turning into a crises of faith. I have been reunited with my ex-wife Lisa. She is doing a technique called reiki which I only know a little about. My understanding is that it rearranges the universal energy to come back into harmony. Something of the reverse of entropy.

Getting together with Lisa is a short lived relief. I did not want to die not having her speak to me but the circumstances of our interactions with each other has changed. She is now a service provider working for money and I am not sure about the capability of the provider , her desire to heal me , and am not sure how to test this.

My doubts come to me and I sit with them in meditation watching them as forms of energy rising in the mind . The manifestations are that it has a visceral effect on the physical body and the emotional body becomes caught up in the process. When I can meditate fully enough the process becomes the rising and falling away of energy. This is how I achieve peace.
After becoming peaceful I then came up with an idea that would assuage my doubts, allow me to empirically observe results, and see how willing Lisa is to test her abilities.

Several people have told me about the ability of a Reiki master to fix things that are mechanical. THe first person to speak in the Reiki evening I attended told me about fixing a copying machine with Reiki another person that evening mention fixing some other mechanical device. Last night I another reiki master was talking about being a single mom down on her luck with a car that had flunked the local emissions test. She had little money a decided to use reiki on the carburetor after twenty minutes of Reiki she took the car back to the test station an got the second highest clean test they had had that day.

Today the engine light in my car came on. I can see no major problem, the gauges are normal, belts are okay and no unusual odors are emerging from under the hood. What I want to propose to Lisa is that she fix the problem with Reiki. It would go a long way to convincing me that this stuff is effective and would not rely on tests that have so many variables as to be impossible to separate out the cause.

Tomorrow will be the first of many challenges if this process of finding health is going to succeed . I hope Lisa is up to it.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be interested in hearing how the, uh, car-mic healing goes! ;-)

    I love reading your blog. I look forward to MUCH more healing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The test was of the self and not of her

    ReplyDelete