Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The light of compassion after the storm

"There are three levels of compassionate action that I can see:

The first is you do compassionate actions as best you can as an exercise to become closer to God, to Spirit, to Awareness, to One.

The second is when you start to appreciate that you're a part of something larger than yourself and you are an instrument of God. No longer are you doing it to get there, you're now doing it as an instrument.

Third is where you lose self-consciousness and you are "God manifest." You're part of the hand of God. Then you're not doing anything. It's just God manifest.

How do you get to that third one? By honoring others and being patient."

--Ram Dass


Taking drugs that have side effects is what the last post was about. The energy that one gets from Reiki is intense and added to the effects of Lupron which is the drug that I am being given to control the hormones that activate the cancer cells leads to intense moments.

The slightest disturbance and my system reacts . What was shared in the previous post is part of the mental process that accompanies the flow of energy that drugs and reiki provide. There is little to prepare me for this because I have avoided drugs for so long and my way of dealing with it is minimal. Meditation which I did last night for 3-4 hours and writing is my method of choice.

Last night I called Silent Unity and prayed. I now have another way to work with all the energy. Show compassion and loving kindness for all . Their suffering is a manifestation of the suffering of all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment