Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Inner Energies


Today three Master Reiki healers did their work upon me . It lasted an hour and was an experience that can be described as something that takes the bodies inner energy and uses that energy to heal. With three healers the experience let me understand that the healing had to take place over a vast range of self. The dis-ease that currently is the concern in my physical form is only one part of an array of healing that needs to be done throughout my physical form , emotional , psychic, and other forms that I am becoming aware of. During the hour of the treatment I had the impression of being in a microwave oven. The inside of my body felt that it was cooking . This experience happened so often that I could not count the number of times that it took place. When they had finished I was given water and a chance to rest.

As a meditator I am relatively aware of mental states and this one was quite profound in its spaciousness. Thoughts emerge and have emotional repercussions , the more aware of this process that one can be through the actual real time moment the more the opportunity to release the process if it has an unhealthy aspect to it and simple let it slip back into nothingness. I will work further with these healers and report on the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment