Monday, November 30, 2009

The Mustard Seed



One of the claims of a Reiki practitioner that I first encountered was that by using Reiki he fixed his copy machine.

Can you feel your incredulity beginning to come into consciousness?

I could.

So after the course in Reiki this weekend I encountered the copy machine that would not respond. A newbie with Reiki I decided to give it a go.

Of course there was a lot riding on this since I am placing a great deal of hope in the expectation that spiritual energy will be the source of healing for my current condition.

I did the request invocations and placed my hands over the machine with the expectation that I wold leave them there until my intuition told me to stop. In the process of doing the Reiki I watched my mind place great significance in the outcome and then watched as emotions such a anxiety and fear come because of my expectations. As I kept standing there with the hands outstretched I gradually came to see that the fixing that was being done was in me . As I relaxed more into the awareness of everything being okay including not having the machine work I soon felt a warm energy in my hands and arms. It became quite warm like being in Arizona in the shade in summer.

At last I opened my eyes with drew my hands and the machine still said it had a problem. I the opened the lid and closed it. I had done that a dozen times already. After closing the lid it was fixed.

It is how the internal part of you perceives is what changes the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment