Monday, January 18, 2010

Energy healing and more transformation

  Ah the mind, it thinks that what it has to say is of importance it believes the thoughts it has are informative if not true, and it lives in this deceptive haze throughout the entire process convinced that everything lasts. That certainly is something to ponder ;-)

Today was a day filled with vitamin C transfusions, psychotherapy, and energetic rolfing healing. Tomorrow portends the first test of the reduced PSA levels. At 9 AM the clin-path laboratory will have blood drawn from my body and within 48 to 72 hours results will be noted.
    
I am slowly gathering a team of people in whom I have confidence in leading me to a healthy outcome of the current situation. That may mean that the body dies but the spirit will be mine that continues. That may be the outcome and if it is, it too will be healthy.
      
My healer and I talked of the strength of suggestion and how someone in authority can say or do the something that can be deleterious. While I have not encountered that in the physicians, I have encountered it in the support groups. Pity is not useful.
      
J the healer related a story of how he had had dental surgery without novicane, something that I do also since I find the drug much more difficult to deal with than the pain. His dentist told him that he could not have the root canal without the drug; J suffered more from that experience than any other dental work that he had ever had. The suggestion by someone in authority that something is necessary when it clearly isn't becomes very powerful in the health care field.
    
The opposite I believe is also true. To harness the mind to heal and not suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment