Thursday, January 21, 2010


And in typical non-buddhist fashion I am delighted and relieved to spread the word that the PSA number that I had for this month has continued to decline, moving from 33 in October to 57 in November to 2.4 in December to 1.0 this month. I allow myself a few moments of elation, then spread the word to everyone via phone, email, and blog. After the elation comes the humbling and grateful realization of how many people care as deeply as they do. 

The process of getting the material is difficult. The rules do not allow the patient to get the results of their own tests so I had to wind up begging a secretary to one of the doctors to allow me to get the results read to me over the phone. She was kind in the middle of her busy day, no one was in the office except her today.

Next month my ex-wife will be back in town; she receives a copy of the results which I anticipate that she will share with me.



The next method of healing that I will explore is with crystals. I have a recommendation of four and probably more at some point. The four are Healer's Gold, for prostate, Snowflake Obsidian, to limit the spread of cancer, Picture Jasper, for bone regeneration, and one of the three following bloodstone, hematite, or petrified wood, for bone marrow. Each of them have healing properties and I will let you know when I find out what happens. W, who is an engineer, tells me that there is a resonance that material substances have electrically that if the resonance is correct have a significant change in voltage.
  
I am lining up several healers and modalities that I need to engage in the next anticipated event. That of taking the drug Zometa. The drug laid me out for 40 hours last month and felt like I was kicked in the chest by a mule. The strategy to deal with this is to get acupuncture, reikki, energy rolfing, and do specific yoga exercises as well as weight training  to deal with the assault on the body. The date I get this is Feb 5 and I am beginning to get this lined up.

No comments:

Post a Comment