Monday, January 11, 2010

Hello -butterflies, bubbles, and bees

The committee of the body is called to order. How can we heal Fred and make him healthy and whole? We have to nominate someone to speak for us as a whole and to speak for the various parts or not. Maybe we will just proceed in a rather chaotic fashion sorting out who wants to speak and what to say as we go.

I the abdomen will have the first say. If Fred relaxes into a general state of loving awareness I begin to tingle. Right now I feel warm and full. I also feel alive and healthy but there are others in here who want to have their say.

Mr intestine: I am stuffed Fred has been cooking today and has been snacking.

The heart is beginning to speak" Make things different I want things like I want them and I don't want to hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment