Friday, January 15, 2010

Help wanted: Wise Man or a Wiseass.



 
Trying to write again when the spirit of writing does not want to visit . Today got an transfusion with a plastic needle lots easier on the veins. Let me live through  the experience with out pain. I can continue doing the vitamin c with this type of response. Got a new primary physician last week a acupuncture MD who will give me advise on both worlds and when I have to deal with the crap of the transfusions from the Zomeata will I hope help me prepare for the experience with acupuncture.

Shopping for a new phone. Getting tired of having to watch the number of cell phone minutes so I do not run over. Probably go with T-Moblie unlimited. I can talk a lot with that phone.

Next project after the phone is to figure out how to volunteer to work with. I have skills, god knows what they are, and let me use them to help people. Keep me busy and out of some of this emotional roller coaster ride.  I wonder if they have need of a wise man or perhaps just a wiseass.
      

 

No comments:

Post a Comment