Thursday, February 17, 2011

The advise of a medical intuitive


I just got off the phone with J C ,a medical intuitive, and got his review of what I am doing. He said that 80% of it is very effective and he was not overly encouraging or discouraging about the rest.
His recommendations of things to change were to do deeper breathing and do tapping on the hypothalamus. Also start juicing so the digestive system could get more concentrated forms of energy that would not be as difficult to digest.
He recommended acupuncture for the liver and spleen.
He gave me the number of P W to talk to about Light Works photo-Therapy and I said I would talk to her but needed my internist B W to sign off on this before I would start any different therapies.
We reviewed the herbs and vitamins and some of Tibetan herbs. His caution was that it may be too many things that are being worked with.
Also reviewed exercise regimes and he gave me the same general advise that the Tibetan doctor did with not too much heavy exercise but enough to maintain muscle mass and cardiovascular strength.
He also recommended against massage. Although I did not get specific with him as to what types.

No comments:

Post a Comment