Thursday, January 27, 2011

Plan for a day

        Today I Did a feel in meditation (focusing on the inner life of emotions) and for a good half hour I just felt depressed.
         Then impermanence came forth to my great surprise , yeah I still have to practice it to remember how to do it.
I saw my therapist yesterday and that helped a bit. She said that I had a balanced sense of both the suffering and the spiritual effect that it was having on me.
Reassuring words.
I am making up a list of questions for the internist today , I invited the ex to participate so who knows if she will make it.
My friend J sent me some information about a place in Tucson where he went it was healing for him and I plan to get together with R and maybe J ,folks I went to John of God with, and some others to have some general discussions and maybe some brainstorming and have J talk about it.
This doing everything by myself is not an effective strategy.
A prayer I sent to the Prima Amiga:
May you feel the gentleness of your soul when you are in deep meditation ,may it be  as if a voice is reminding you to be loving with yourself.  May the feeling that have in hearing that voice be kind and thoughtful ,sympathetic and strong, wise and joyful , serious and frivolous , courages and forgiving and above all loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment