Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Preparing for the next step

First time in weeks when I got up early and  because I could not sleep .
I am prepared for the day with the big event taking place at 9 am when I have a phone consult with Richard Lamm MD.  I have about twenty questions that I have prepared and wish him to review in dealing with provenge and the current numbers that I am  dealing with dealing with PSA. 
My cousin M will over hear the conversation either on conference call or another phone. Take some notes and give me some feedback about what was said. 
I have another appointment tomorrow with my Internist  to help me with some other decisions clear up any questions from today and think about a naturopatic approach using Bloodroot.
Emailed G and asked her if she  could free some time to go to Lamm's office Feb 22 with me . Another set of eyes and ears, S offered to but she is more a last resort . It is not fair to her because for many reasons.
M leaves this afternoon and I will be on my own again.
Did a nurture positive meditation this morning, my separation from Prima Amiga is a good way for me to find myself even though it is damn painful at times.
 I am not asking for more;-)
I was praying MOnday night and I got to the place where I gave up and submitted my will to Maharaji ,CHrist ,love, being, god. The voice in my head was saying thy will be done and I meant it. Not my but thy . 
That is what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment