Friday, January 21, 2011

What's happening


Good morning not  a lot to say, doing a meditation, in which I have been watching the mind talk and feeling the reaction to that speech in the body. It grows in intensity reaches a peak recognition of the tightness of the body and is followed with relaxation . The mind stops and for a few moments there is peace, followed by a sleepiness and dropping of the eyelids , then a new recognition of that event and  tension in the body sets in ,opening the eyes  causing the mind to spew forth something or another until the tightness becomes intense whereupon that is recognized,and  relaxation begins the mind stops the eyelids droop  and this goes on for hours. 
It has something of a metronomic quality to it.
I am not sure that Prima Amiga's brother wants the merits of these meditations but he is getting them.
My cousin M is here but is not feeling well so we did not do anything much yesterday, she is complaining of chills and stomach upset. I put her in the hot tub , that did away with the chills for awhile but she still has upset stomach. THought I would take her to the local acupuncturist to see if that would help.
We are talking about Provenge , meditation and wills,
One thing that  is important is that the two of you begin to talk a little more  since she has the power of medical attorney and you will be seeing what is going on it is important for her that she has a feeling of how you observe.
THe house continues to be cleaned gave K( the yoga teacher) all of my metal plant stands and grow boxes, her son may take the railroad ties.
I see the full moon a lot and we are together at that moment for me.
Skyped with J yesterday , he is enjoying the blessings of his life and I am glad to hear of them. WHen I know more about the medical stuff I will talk to him about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment